Parking is generously donated by
Fry’s Electronics, in direct proximity to the festival.
ACCESS & FOCUS ON THE ALTER-ABLED COMMUNITY
- Town Center park is ADA accessible.
- WFA 2019 is FREE to the entire community
- Our interactive art installations are multi-sensory and include pieces by:
- Myles de Bastion, a deaf musician
- Scott Wayne Indiana – large-scale Braille interactive
- There will be programs that focus on various senses – visual arts, music, tactile activities, movement, culinary options
- ASL (American Sign Language) volunteers will be on hand.
We seek to make this event enjoyable, educational and inspiring for EVERYONE.