Wilsonville Festival of Arts
Saturday & Sunday, June 4-5, 2016
Located at Town Center Park
Produced by the Wilsonville Arts & Culture Council
This will be Wilsonville’s 17th annual signature arts event,
held in Town Center Park – the very heart of Wilsonville.
The festival attracts 4,000-6,000 local and out-of-town guests each year.
We’d love to have you join us …
Folks come to the Wilsonville Festival of Arts for a variety of reasons:
– to enjoy and purchase unique, high quality pieces of art from juried, professional artists
– meet and interact with the artists as they create their works of art – right there at the festival
– see the artistic projects of talented, local grade school and high school students
– see live musical, dance, storytelling and dramatic performances on the park’s stage
– participate in special projects or the interactive Children’s Art Pavilion
– to enjoy our hand selected food vendors
We need you …
We need the help of those who live, work and do business in Wilsonville to share in the financial investment needed to produce this community arts celebration. Our sponsoring organization, Wilsonville Arts & Culture Council, is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to enriching the cultural and artistic lives of everyone in our city. For you, this is an opportunity to promote a good cause and demonstrate your community involvement and responsibility.
We believe there are significant benefits to sponsorship …
– to create awareness and visibility of your company and your product or service, and stimulate sales
– showcase products and services at the festival and in our promotional materials and program
– demonstrate community spirit and commitment
To encourage your partnership, we offer …
– an opportunity to market to event attendees in pre-event publicity and event program
– onsite promotional signage during festival
– title for attraction areas (Main Stage, Student, Hospitality, Literary or Children’s Pavilions)
– our organizational goodwill and partnership throughout the years
For complete details view our 2016 Sponsor Packet
Registration is closed for this event.
For more information or questions, please email: email@example.com